Moonstone Information Refinery (Pty) Ltd
| Updated: 11-January-2021||Valid until: 15-January-2021|
The rate is based on a
five-year investment calculated at a fixed nominal rate of 7.35% p.a.
Money Market Funds
|Company||Effect Rate||Initial charges||Min Inv Amount||Management cost|
|Allan Gray||4.340%||0.000%||R 20,000||0.290%|
|Old Mutual Unit Trust||3.820%||0.000%||R 10,000||0.570%|
- Notes on Symmetry Money Market Fund : Applicable to LISP clients only.
- Notes on Absa Money Market Fund : The maximum initial charge is 0.40% (incl. VAT) of consideration received and will include a maximum of 0.24% (incl. VAT) payable for commissions and incentives.
- Notes on Nedbank Money Market: The rolling 7-day yield,as at Friday 8 January
2021 was 3.71% p.a. This is the average return over the past 7 days,
annualised, and calculated as an effective rate for a one-year investment. The
nominal return for January 2021 (the latest figure available) was 3.67% p.a.
These figures apply to all investments, irrespective of amount.They can now accept
debit order with a minimum of R500 pm.
- Notes on the Coronation Money Market Fund: The fund aims to obtain as high
a level of current income as is consistent with capital preservation and
liquidity. The fund's benchmark is the Alexander Forbes Short Term Fixed
Interest (STeFI) Benchmark. Management fees of 0.25 % excluding VAT are
calculated on an annual basis.
- Notes on the Allan Gray Money Market Fund: A maximum initial charge of
3.42% (inclusive of VAT) is payable to the adviser as commission subject to
restrictions when selecting an Annual Financial Adviser Fee ranging between
0%-1.14% (incl VAT). No initial charges are levied by the Fund. The Fund
accepts monthly investments of R500 monthly (via debit order).
- Notes on Glacier Market Funds: Class B rated AAAm by CA Ratings. Class B
is available through Glacier Financial Solutions (Glacier) products. No
minimum investment required, however, clients must adhere to Glacier product
minimums. Fees: 0% initial fee, 0.4% p.a. annual fund management fee and usual
Glacier linked product fees.
- Notes on Old Mutual Unit Trusts : A maximum initial charge of 0.68%
(inclusive of VAT) is payable to the adviser as commission. No initial
administration charge is levied