Moonstone Money Market Rates Report
| Updated: 13-September-2021|| Valid until: 17-September-2021|
The rate is based on a
five-year investment calculated at a fixed nominal rate of 7.6% p.a.
Money Market Funds
- Notes on Symmetry Money Market Fund : Applicable to LISP clients only.
- Notes on Absa Prudential Money Market Fund: The fund is managed according to the guidelines set out in
Regul ation 28 of the Pension Fund Act and Regulation 29 of the Medical Aid Schemes Act.
The fund currently has an annual management fee holiday which will be lifted on 30 September 2021.
- Notes on Nedbank Money Market: The rolling 7-day yield,as at Friday 10
was 3.87% p.a. This is the average return over the past 7 days, annualised, and calculated as an effective rate for a one-year investment. The
nominal return for September 2021(the latest figure available) was 3.82% p.a.
These figures apply to all investments, irrespective of amount.They can now accept
debit order with a minimum of R500 pm.
- Notes on the Coronation Money Market Fund: The fund aims to obtain as high
a level of current income as is consistent with capital preservation and
liquidity. The fund's benchmark is the Alexander Forbes Short Term Fixed
Interest (STeFI) Benchmark. Management fees of 0.25 % excluding VAT are
calculated on an annual basis.
- Notes on the Allan Gray Money Market Fund: A maximum initial charge of
3.42% (inclusive of VAT) is payable to the adviser as commission subject to
restrictions when selecting an Annual Financial Adviser Fee ranging between
0%-1.14% (incl VAT). No initial charges are levied by the Fund. The Fund
accepts monthly investments of R500 monthly (via debit order).
- Notes on Glacier Market Funds: Class B rated AAAm by CA Ratings. Class B
is available through Glacier Financial Solutions (Glacier) products. No
minimum investment required, however, clients must adhere to Glacier product
minimums. Fees: 0% initial fee, 0.4% p.a. annual fund management fee and usual
Glacier linked product fees.
- Notes on Old Mutual Unit Trusts : A maximum initial charge of 0.68%
(inclusive of VAT) is payable to the adviser as commission. No initial
administration charge is levied